Massage therapy by Valerie Spencer, LMT is far more than just a pampering day at the Spa. Massage can also offer a wide range of physical, emotional and mental benefits. Worked into your lifestyle in whatever way is best for you (once a month? Every other week? Maybe even every week!), massage can be an extremely effective tool for taking care of yourself, your health and well being.
Here are some of the things that massage therapy can do for you physically:
- Improve joint mobility and range of motion
- Speed muscle recovery time in tired or injured muscles
- Improve flexibility and posture
- Improve circulation and immunity
- Relieve chronic pain
- Migraine headache relief
What about emotionally and mentally? Massage has been show to help beyond just aching muscles:
- Reduces stress
- Decreases depression and anxiety
- Promotes relaxation
- Promotes better sleep, which in turn can improve daily quality of life
- Increases energy, giving you the mental energy as well to tackle your busy day
The question really becomes, “Why not massage?”
Taking time for yourself – whether it’s 60 minutes or an hour and a half – is a vital part of caring for yourself. You deserve to feel good and be relaxed. Relieving the aches and tension that daily life can cause without you even realizing it can make a big difference towards how you feel. This is a great place to begin your preventative maintenance health program.
We can help you start feeling better today!
Call now: 719.583.8915